谈生活
分享

日期
地点
主办单位
类别 :


50句超实用电邮英语句子!职场人士必学!

职场上经常都会用到电邮,把电邮写好其实不用华丽的文字,只要简单清楚,和客户间的沟通就不会有问题啦!以下有50句电邮经常都会使用的句式,让你电邮不再有烦恼!

开场白

1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you…
我写信时要确认/询问/通知你..

2. I am writing in reference to …
我写这封信是关于…

3.We hear from… (已知道对方的问题)
我方得知…

4. In response to your letter…(回覆对方的询问)
回覆你的来信…

道谢回信

1. Thank you for your e-mail.
谢谢你的来信

2. Thanks for your reply.
謝謝你的回覆。

3. Thank you for sending me…
谢谢你寄给我…

4. Your prompt response will be most appreciated.
很感激你快速的答覆

5. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.
我很感激你对这件事情的理解。

6. Thank you for your time and consideration.
感谢你的宝贵时间

7. Thank you for reaching out to us regarding …
感谢您主动联络我们…

istock_000010827673large8. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job.
请传达我的谢意给有关的同事,他们真的做得很好。

9. Thank you so much for inviting me.
非常感谢你邀请我

10. Thank you very much for everything you’ve done for me.
谢谢你为我做的一切

11. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.
我很感激你对这件事情的理解。

提议会面

1. Could we get together and discuss it a little more?
我们可否见面时再多讨论一下?

2. I wonder if it would be possible for us to meet you at your office.
能不能在你办公室见个面?

3. I’d like to see you tomorrow if you have time.
如果你有空,我想明天跟你见个面。

4. Would you arrange a formal appointment for us?
你能为我们安排一个正式的会议吗?

约定会面

1. When can we meet to talk?
什么时候我们能见面谈谈?

2. When is it convenient for you?
什么时候会较为方便你?

email-and-office确定会面时间

1. Anytime you say.
什么时候都可以。

2. Just give me a call before you come over.
你来之前打个电话给我就可以了。

3. See you soon.
不久之后见

无法如期会面

1. I am afraid I couldn’t make it.
我恐怕无法到达

2. I am not sure about it. Can I inform you later this week?
这件事我不确定,我可以本周晚一点通知你吗?

更改或延后会面

1. Can we make our appointment a little later?
我们的约会可以往后延期吗?

2. Could you change the schedule for me?
你能帮我更改日程吗?

3. Would you like to reschedule the appointment?
你要重订会面时间吗?

4. I prefer not to postpone the schedule.
我比较倾向不要延后行程

提议

1. My proposal is that…
我的提议是…

2. Here is what I propose…
以下是我的提议…

回复

1. Please answer promptly.
请立即回覆。

2. Please keep me informed on the matter.
请随时让我知道这件事的发展。

道歉

1. We still feel sorry for the trouble that has caused you much inconvenience.
我们仍然很抱歉对你造造这么多不方便的困扰。

2. We reiterate that we will make every effort to avoid similar mistake in our future transactions.
我们重申我们会尽一切努力,去避免未来处理事务时发生类似的错误。

3. Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.
希望不会为你带来太多的麻烦

4. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
如有任何不便,我们感到抱歉。

结束语

1. Be looking forward to …(期待语句)
静待得到…

2. Please tell… us…(要求語句)
请告诉我…

3. Will you please…(詢問語句)
能请你…

4. I look forward to hearing from you.
我很期待能够收到你的回覆。

5. We solicit your close cooperation with us in this matter.
我们恳求你对于这一事件能给予协助和合作。

6. We hope to be of service to you and look forward to your comments.
以上希望能对你有所帮助,也静待你的指教(意见)。

7. Please call me any time if you have any questions.
如果你有任何问题,欢迎你随时打电话给我。

8. Looking forward to entering into a business relationship with you.
期待与贵公司建立合作关系。

9. We look forward to the pleasure of hearing from you.
我们期待你的回音

附件

1. I have attached the previously mentioned documents for your review.
上述资料已在信末夹带档案内附上供您参考。

2. Please review the attached documents thoroughly.
请仔细检视附件。

3. I am enclosing…
我附上。。。